NO CREDIT CARD or YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD?
A great way to purchase your Visa is with a preloaded Visa Credit Card. These cards can be found at major discount stores or banks. You will need to check because discount stores often have a limit of 500.00 max that can be loaded. Options: If 500.00 is not enough then either get a loaded Credit Card from Bank or two cards from discount store and then call us to place your order.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the card has a Visa logo and has been activated.
Cherry Blossoms also accepts the following payments by mail:
- International Money Order
- Personal Check
(US Banks ONLY)
- US Postal Money Orders
United States Postal Services (USPS):
Send all postal letters and postal packages including
Priority and Mail Express to:
Cherry Blossoms, Inc.
P.O. Box 190
Kapaau, Hawaii 96755
IMPORTANT: please include Full Name, Email Address, Phone/Cell Number, and Mailing Address when sending by Mail or Courier.
Credit Card Security Code
This additional security measure helps protect both the buyer and the seller in combatting credit card fraud.
For MasterCard or Visa, it's the last three digits in the signature area on the back of your card.
For American Express, it's the four digits on the front of the card.
1. Cancellation of Full Use Membership Without a Refund
1. To cancel your Full Use Membership at any time, follow these online instructions:
1. Go to http://blossoms.com
2. Sign in with your email address and password.
3. Go to "My Account" on the top menu bar and click "Membership Options" from the drop down menu.
4. Click on the red wording that says "Your Rebilling Status in On, please Click Here to Turn OFF."
5. The message will then change to say, "Your membership auto bill has been turned off."
6. Your Full Use Membership will now end on the date stated as your next billing date. 2. Cancellation of Full Use Membership and Refund within First 3 Days.
You may cancel your Full Use Membership, without penalty or obligation under two specific conditions, as outlined here:
2. Within 3 days from the date your credit card was billed for auto billing of your Full Use Membership.
1. You can cancel your Full Use Membership under this 3-Day Cancellation Policy by:
1. Sending an email to email@example.com with "3 Day Refund Request" in the subject line of your email and
2. Include your full name, Cherry Blossom Account Number, and your email address in the body of your email. You can find your Cherry Blossom Account Number by going to the home page and finding the eight digit number on the red bar on the left side of the page.
2. You may also cancel your Full Use Membership by mail by sending your request and your profile information to:
Cherry Blossoms, Inc.
Attention: 3 Day Refund
P. O. Box 190
Kapaau, Hawaii 96755
We must receive your request for cancellation of a paid membership within three days of being billed, and mail must be postmarked within this three day period of refund.
Any refund payment due under this three day Cancellation Policy will be returned within 10 working days after the date of your cancellation notice.
2. Payment Terms
1. General Terms. The current membership fee you have selected will automatically and immediately be charged to your credit card, or PayPal account on the date that you processed your order. (Clicked on "Click Here to Order") Fees charged for one Service or Membership may not be credited towards other Services or Memberships. Checks and Money Orders will be credited to your account on the day they are received and posted. All currency references are in U.S. dollars and all funds received must be in U.S. dollars.
2. Payment for Membership Subscription Plans. Payment occurs on a pre-pay basis and payment will be automatically renewed at the end of the membership term. Your billing term will depend upon the membership option you choose. For example, if you choose the quarterly plan, you will be billed every quarter on the anniversary date of your full service membership order. The yearly and six month Full Use Memberships do not automatically renew.
4. Termination. If your credit card or other payment method is invalid for any reason, your Full Use Membership will terminate and your account will be set back to a Non-Full Service membership. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. accepts no liability for information that is deleted due to an invalid credit card.
5. Additional Terms.
1. If by reason of death or disability you, the buyer, are unable to receive all services for which the buyer paid, you or your estate may elect to be relieved of the obligation to make payments for Services other than those received before death or the onset of disability. "Disability" means a condition which precludes the buyer from physically using the services specified in the contract during the term of disability and the condition is verified in writing by a physician designated and remunerated by the buyer. The written verification of the physician shall be presented to Cherry Blossoms, Inc, the seller. Any amount prepaid by you, the buyer, for services, so much of the amount prepaid that is allocable to services that the buyer has not received due to death or disability shall be promptly refunded to the buyer or their estate.
3. Reservation of Rights.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. expressly reserves the right to immediately modify, suspend or terminate Member accounts and refuse current or future use of any Cherry Blossom Service, if Cherry Blossoms, Inc. in its sole discretion believes a member has:
1. Violated or tried to violate the rights of others; or
2. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. becomes aware of information indicating a safety concern for you, other Cherry Blossoms users, or the general public, or
4. Invalidity of Specific Terms.
5. Location of Lawsuit.