Our Guarantee and Promise to You:
● We will support you with personal service and dedication throughout the visa process.
● We will process your paperwork in the most accurate, timely and professional manner.
● We will always treat you with respect, compassion and professionalism.
● We will keep you informed and up to date on your petition at all times.
● We will give you the highest quality customer support in the industry.
Our Guarantee is a 100% Money Back Guarantee
● If we make a mistake on your paperwork that results in your petition being denied, we will give you a 100% refund of any money that you paid to Cherry Blossoms.
● Government fees are not refundable.
● Please view our Visa Refund Policy.
Exceptions to Guarantee / Refund Policy:
The Guarantee does not apply if:
● You and your fiancee or spouse are not legally free to be married.
● You and your fiancee or spouse haven’t answered all questions truthfully with no omissions; you must provide us with truthful information and documents.
● You and your fiancee or spouse have not met personally within the past two years.
● The US Embassy determines that you and your fiancee or spouse do not have a genuine bona fide and committed relationship.
● You or your fiancee or spouse have been involved in prior immigration proceedings.
● You and/or your fiancee or spouse fail to answer the interviewer's questions.
● You and/or your fiancee or spouse have prior criminal convictions.
● Your income does not exceed the required poverty guidelines and you cannot secure a qualified co-sponsor for the application.
● You and your fiancee or spouse don’t provide supporting documentation or requested information necessary to complete the application.
*Our Service to you ends when your Fiancée or Spouse receives their visa, but we do love updates on your weddings and special milestones!
*In the case of any legal dispute, what is in writing will prevail over anything that was allegedly said. This guarantee and the visa refund policy will supersede anything else.
The Money Back Guarantee DOES NOT APPLY to any circumstances where the Client (you) or Beneficiary (your fiancee or spouse) break up, have a change or heart, decide not to proceed, or anything relating to elective termination of the Agreement.
Please see our Visa Refund Policy
for more information
CherryBlossoms.com and Cherry Blossoms, Inc. are not affiliated with the United States Government.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on Cherry Blossoms.com is not intended to create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Viewing or receiving information from CherryBlossoms.com also does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice, please contact an immigration attorney.