Member Screening And Interactions
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHERRYBLOSSOMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CHERRYBLOSSOMS.COM MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
1. You understand I must be 18 years of age or over and single or separated from your spouse to register as a member of or use the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions; you are at least 18-years old, and you are not prohibited by law from using the Site. If you become a member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
2. Member Code of EthicsYou agree to adhere to the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. rules of common decency and to conduct myself at all times as a polite person.
Furthermore, you will not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members. You will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. staff.
You will notify Cherry Blossoms, Inc. promptly of any member's violation of this Code of Ethics.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. Content Review.
3. You agree and understand that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. may, but is not required to, review, edit and delete any content, email, messages, photos or profiles that, in Cherry Blossoms, Inc. sole judgment, violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights of other members. You also agree that you will not share your or any email address, instant message address, phone number or other means of address with Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members in your (a) first contact message or (b) anywhere on my Cherry Blossoms profile, including your ad text, the name of your city, state, country or in your chosen chat handle. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. has the right to remove any contact information from your profile or email message and can terminate or suspend your account for violations of this agreement.
4. You agree you are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display on Cherry Blossoms or transmit to other members. By using Cherry Blossoms, you further represent and warrant to not use any defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive material, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members. You also will not post, send or use any abusive, defamatory, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive material on the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website or in communications with other Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s members, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. staff. You will not provide false, inaccurate misleading information to Cherry Blossoms or any other member. You will promptly notify Cherry Blossoms if any information you have provided to Cherry Blossoms has become inaccurate, misleading or false.
Non-Commercial Use by Members.
6. The Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website, Blossoms.com, is for the personal use of individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Cherry Blossoms, Inc. and shall not use the Cherry Blossoms, Inc. website for any purpose including, but not limited to: sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and/or services in this site's chat rooms, or using member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and/or termination of membership at the sole discretion of Cherry Blossoms, Inc. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its members, Cherry Blossoms, Inc. may take reasonable steps, including termination of your account without refund.
7. Cherry Blossoms or third parties may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because Cherry Blossoms has no control over such websites and resources you hereby acknowledge that Cherry Blossoms is not responsible for the availability of such web sites or resources. Cherry Blossoms is not responsible for nor does it endorse the content and is not liable for the content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Cherry Blossoms shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.Information Monitoring.
8. We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your interests in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see www.aboutads.info/choices. We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org. For third party advertising cookie opt out please visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
U.S. Export Controls.
8. Export controls exist to protect the national security and foreign interests of the United States. Software from this Website is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Limitation on Liability.
9. You understand that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will not be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from my use of the web site or the services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you understand Cherry Blossoms, Inc.'s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount you paid Cherry Blossoms, Inc. for the services.Disclaimers.
10. You understand Cherry Blossoms, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information posted on the Web Site or in connection with the Services. The Web Site and the Services are provided "AS-IS" and Cherry Blossoms, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services.
Lack of Responsibility.
11. You acknowledge that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error or delay in transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to your communications. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. is not responsible for any problems with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, software, failure of email on account of technical problems on the Internet, including injury or damage to your computer resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Services.
12.You agree that Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the web site or the services, any information posted on the web site or transmitted to members, or any interactions between users of the web site, whether online or offline.
13. You agree that if there is any dispute about or involving the web site and/or the service, by using the web site, the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you are not a resident of the State of Hawaii, you agree to personal jurisdiction by and exclusive venue in the State of Hawaii and the U.S. district court for Hawaii.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold Cherry Blossoms, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, managers, agents, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable Attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services in violation of this agreement and/or any breach of your representations in this agreement.
Membership and Billing.
16. In the event you terminate your account for your own reasons, or Cherry Blossoms, Inc. terminates your account for violating their code of ethics defined above, you agree that all fees that paid to Cherry Blossoms, Inc. are non-refundable.
17. If you are getting ready to travel to any other Country, please always check with your State Government to see if they have any Travel Advisories in effect. If in the United States, anyone can check with the US State Depart for their recommendations.